DomainX™ 2017 Conference Terms
DomainX™ is world’s largest ‘X’ factor conference for domain name community to learn from each other while networking with industry leaders.
Accomplished domain name owners share their experience in order to show you how to be a successful professional domain name investor. Hands-on, in-depth sessions with leaders. DomainX™ is trying to bridge the gap and bring in mass opportunities among domain name industry and other Internet professionals.
This page contains our Terms & Conditions which will govern the participation of DomainX™ 2017 Conference.
All tickets are sold in electronic form through our ticketing partner; Eventbrite (E-Ticket) and are delivered via email to the email address used during registration, following completion of the registration process. Each E-Ticket can only be used once or as described, and it is your responsibility to protect your ticket.
All tickets once sold are NON-REFUNDABLE or NON-TRANSFERABLE in any situation. DomainX™ organiser reserves the right to qualify any and all attendees to its events. We reserve the right to deny access to any individual or company that:
Does not qualify as serious domain name industry professional; and/or
- Engages in or is reputed to engage in practices that are generally considered unethical, unprofessional, or non-compliant with anti-spam legislation.
- DomainX™ is strongly opposed to trademark squatting, spam and will aggressively take action to keep those engaging in such practices out of our event.
- DomainX™ also reserves the right to limit the number of attendees from non-exhibitor vendor companies who we consider to be marketers rather than genuine participants.
- Solicitation or distribution of any type of marketing or advertising material is prohibited unless previously arranged with DomainX™ Events team. Violators will be removed from the venue – no exceptions!
- The DomainX™ schedule, speakers, sessions and timing are tentative and subject to change. Please visit the website on daily basis; closer or at least a day prior to the event for the most up-to-date event program information.
DomainX™ Events reserves every right to the events organised by the team.